Terms & Conditions/FAQs
- All Lolwe Classes take place online via Zoom. Once you’ve made payment to sign up for a class, you will receive an email with the Zoom link usually about a week before your class starts.
- If you are unable to attend a class, please let us know as soon as possible. The last day to get a full refund is seven days prior to the start date of your course. After that but more than 24 hours before your class begins, we are only able to offer a 50% refund. If it is within 24 hours of the start of class, or if class has already started and you need to drop, you are ineligible for a refund. Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding our refund policies.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to attend a class, please let us know as soon as possible. Since our online classes take place over Zoom, you will be able to view a recording of if you miss it. Kindly note however that recording a class requires both instructor and participant consent, and if permission is not granted, then the recording will not be available.
- Recordings are available for 7 days after the class and a passcode will be provided when the link is shared. Please note that if the recording link expires, you may not be able to view or access it. Participants are encouraged not to share the recording with non-participants.
- You don’t need to have any prior workshop experience to join Lolwe Classes! Our classes are for beginners as well as advanced writers. The course description will provide a guidance on what level a class works for, but we encourage everyone to join as long as they have the curiosity.
- If you don’t know which Lolwe Classes class is suitable for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you determine which class would be the best fit.
- If you have any other questions please send an email@example.com
This page is updated regularly to reflect the questions that come to us via email.